Delhi homebuyers rejoice as the Delhi Development Authority is putting up some 18,000 houses up for grabs under the new DDA housing scheme 2019. The flats are located across Narela and Vasant Kunj under lower (LIG), middle (MIG) and high-income group (HIG) categories
The online application scheme for DDA housing scheme 2019 has been opened on March 25 and will close on May 10. The flats being offered comprise of three-bedroom flats in the range of Rs 1.4 crore to Rs 1.7 crore, two-bedroom flats between Rs 66 lakh and Rs 1.4 crore, and one-bedroom flats that are priced in the Rs 22.5-56.3 lakh range.
DDA‘s latest scheme has only 1,286 flats to offer in Vasant Kunj while the rest of the lot is located in Narela.
Who Can Apply In DDA 2019 Scheme?
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in the urban area of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment, in his/her own name or in the name of his/her spouse or his/her dependent relations, including unmarried children.
- One candidate can submit only one application.
- A husband and wife can both apply separately for the scheme, but if both are selected in the draw, only one can retain the flat.
- If the applicant wishes to apply under more than one category, the application money for the higher category should be paid.
- Applicants will not be required to submit any document at the time of submission. Only successful applicants will be required to submit the prescribed supporting documents.
- The income of applicants applying for EWS flats should not exceed Rs 3 lakh per annum. There is no income criterion for other categories.
How To Apply?
- The entire application processes will have to be undertaken online as there is no offline form this year.
- Those applying will have to pay the application fee online and upload one’s latest photograph and scanned signature.
- Visit https://dda.org.in and click on DDA Housing Scheme 2019
- The applicant can choose any bank to fill the online application, check brochure etc. It is not mandatory for the applicants to hold a bank account with any of the listed banks.
- Applicants need to pay the application amount through NEFT/RTGS or net banking. Credit/Debit Card payments are not acceptable.
Registration Fee Under DDA 2019?
- Janta Flat- Rs 10,000
- 1BHK- Rs 15,000
- EWS- Rs 25,000
- LIG- Rs 1 lakh
- MIG/HIG- Rs 2 lakh
The registration fee will be refunded to unsuccessful applicants. An application once submitted cannot be withdrawn.